Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Survival build

Is going to rock. Really. ExS and LnL procs are win. (Trap dancing isn't, fuck you EJ. You made LnL get a 30s internal cooldown because of your ingenuity)

That and raptors. I have full grounds to think the people in charge smoked too much PCP again. Which means raptors' bleed attack is going to scale as well as Rake did pre-3.0.8. The 1-minute cooldown is kinda meh, but it's better than any other pet special I can think of.

Wasps are a no-no because there's a faerie fire bot in every raid I do.

No replenishment either for the same reason, we have a judgementbot and a shadow priest I never see on recount top 10.

Expected DPS on patchwerk: 5.9k, give or take a few. Considering I had some terrible cooldown management on patchwerk when I used glyphed double dipping AotB and only broke 6k, it's should be fine.

More figures when I actually get to work it.

That is after the unexpected extended maintenance which lasts until 6PM.

No comments: